Broiled Talapia Parmesan
Shared by DaveT8
- 2 lbs talapia fillet
- 1/2 cup good quality parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 3 Tbs mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp celery salt
- In a bowl combine cheese, butter, mayo, lemon juice.
- Preheat broiler.
- Season fish with herbs and spices.
- Arrange fillet in a single layer on a foil lined broiler or baking pan.
- Broil fish a few inches from heat about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove fish from oven and liberally cover with cheese mixture over top of fillets.
- Return fish to broiler and broil several more minutes or until topping is browned and fish flakes easily
- Be careful not to over cook fish.
Search, share, and cook your recipes on Mac OS X with SousChef!