Shared by rbngndl
- 1 C home made applesauce with cinnamon/sugar
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 1/2 c white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 6 C quick oats
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt and cinnamon
- 1 tsp cinnmon or 1/2 cinnamon and 1/2 apple pie spice
- 2 C milk
- 2 apples peeled and chopped (I like granny smith)
- 2 C coconut
- 1 -2 C craisins or raisins
- 1/2 C chopped walnuts or pecans
- Beat together 1st four ingredients. Add remaining, mix well. Add apples, coconut, craisins last. Sprinkle nuts on top and pour into greased 9 x 13 and cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove from refrigerator while you preheat the oven. Or go ahead and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until center is set.
Search, share, and cook your recipes on Mac OS X with SousChef!