Turkey Rotini in Cream Sauce
### Shared by Adam Merrifield ###
Category: DinnerCuisine: Italian
This is a delicious pasta dish that the whole family will love.
## Ingredients ##
* 0.4 kg ground turkey
* 284 ml Cream of Mushroom/Broccoli soup
* 1/2 cup white wine
* 1/2 cup cream/milk
* 5 cups rotini (whole wheat)
* 1 red pepper chopped
* 2 tsp minced garlic
* 1 cup Parmesan cheese (fresh grated)
## Directions ##
1. In a non-stick or seasoned cast-iron skillet, brown turkey over medium heat (about 4 minutes).
1. Add minced garlic and continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
1. Add the soup, wine and cream and reduce for about 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
1. Stir in chopped red peppers and continue cooking another 5 minutes.
1. Remove from heat and mix in Parmesan cheese. Let stand for 4 minutes.
1. Mix with cooked rotini and serve.
Search, share, and cook your recipes on Mac OS X with [SousChef](http://acaciatreesoftware.com/souschef/ “SousChef for Mac: Your Cooking Assistant (Acacia Tree Software)”)!